The Miller Red Barn is in Christmas Hill Park Ranch Side in Gilroy, California. It was built in 1891 for feed storage by Henry Miller of the Miller & Lux Company. It was subsequently used for the storage of tree nuts that were grown on the surrounding acreage. Later, the trees were replaced by grape vines and the Barn was used for storing grapes prior to shipment to near by wineries. This video was taken by Rick Marrazo.